Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day
there is a reverence in the day
DFW
i reflect on the times
we as a family
welcomed home
from war
our soldier
i feel so privileged
to have been a part
of the celebration
especially through
the eyes of granddaughters
etched on my heart
i will never forget
moments such as these



these pictures make me cry
everytime
how must it be for the
families that soldier
did not come home?
how hard
please pray for our military
our soldiers & sailors
& their families
pray for their safety
& strength & courage
& for that of their spouses
& children
& parents
Happy Memorial Day
fly our flag

~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 01, 2013

    Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

    Also visit my web-site: golf lesson chipping

    ReplyDelete