Sunday, May 11, 2014

Harper Elizabeth
this Angelgirl made me a grandmother (BB) for the first time
from the moment she came into this world
she captured our hearts
she added the magic & wonder of a child truly blessed
with loving, brave & devoted parents
with beauty, kindness, and an imagination 
on this mother's day 
she is performing in
Vicenza, Italy 

 her first musical - The Little Mermaid
the youngest of a cast of 8 - 18 yrs olds
added to her charm
she has confidence & talent for the arts
singing her way through each day 
spreading joy wherever she goes
in song & words
how I love her
she is so much like her mothermydaughter
& on this day I send my love to them
(& the three other Angelgirls!)


BB

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh this made me cry. you would be so proud of her- she's doing an AMAZING job. love you!

    ReplyDelete